Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 07:10:31 EST

that car had what looked to me like a HURST or B&M
automatic trans shifter designed to look like a 4spd shifter,
shifters of this type are easy to find, summit, AUTO ZONE, PEP BOYS,
etc........cost is less than $200.00.
these are a common upgrade on these cars as the stock
shifter and console they came with are very crappy especially after 30 years
of service.
The 727 probably had a full manual valve body, giving the driver full
control of the shifts both up and down thru the gears, these type
performance mods are very common as well on competion and high performance
MOPARS of this vintage.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com