RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 07:46:56 EST

 I have had 2 '69 Chargers, and I loved both of them, but that was over 18
years ago, and they didn't have the selection of performance aftermarket
parts that they do now. The choices were a lot simpler then, but still just
as much fun. I do remember that stock console and shifter very well. I have
'accidentally' went clear down to 1st on more than one occasion!! John