Now Charger: was RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 09:51:11 EST

  That is sharp Ron, '68 right?!'69 is my favorite, but they are all
beautiful. Is it the picture or did you somehow shorten that body, it almost
looks like an altered funny car! My first '69 had a 318 and my 2nd was an SE
& came w/a 383 and I installed a 440.
  As for your comment below, it's not stupid at all, I have felt the same
way!
John
p.s. I miss mine also!And nice site!!
(you know the
feeling you get for your first girlfriend- felt same for this one- yeah, I
know it's stupid)