Re: Now Charger: was RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 11:51:09 EST

No, the body was never altered other than having stretched the fenderwell
openings, by stretching the openings and lightly channeling the body and
frame
to get a lower ride height I was able to create a optical illusion of
shortening the body.
IT has a custom 2" x 4" rectangular box frame at the rear
custom steel wheel tub's, and a 8 3/4 rearend with a #489 pumpkin fitted
with a suregrip and 410's, I also stuffed a set of Mickey Thompson
33x21:50-15 Sportsmans under it,........very tight squeeze..............LOL

The current owner had plans to finish the car the way I had intended, and
was going to use it as a daily driver in Hollywood,Ca ..........at least
it's in a warm climate now!!
That car picked up numerous awards at both local and regional car shows and
events.........all of which I have kept in my trophy room and refused to let
go with the car.
only reason I sold it is he offered me a sum of cash I couldn't refuse, and
was planning to buy a new Dak to use as my daily driver..........I had to
make a decision and I needed the Dak more than the Charger.......so I made
the deal...........I think things worked out better for me and the
Charger.........LOL

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com