Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 08:21:29 EST

Yea, I missed a shift or two with mine because of that
shifter...........never got time or the money to add a aftermarket shifter
to mine..........you can see a picture of the Charger and the crate motor I
had in it at.......
www.scsilverdak.com click on past rides and scroll down
man, I miss that car............LOL

Ron-