Re: RE: RE: Flowmaster or Gibson?

From: Dane Loch (goshenpatriots@msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 11:15:09 EST

Hey guys,

Almost all aluminum will rust at a period of time. If you dont want rust,
simply spend the extra dough for Stainless Steel. Also, give Magnaflow a
try. I run their catback system on my Dakota. Gives a nice loud yet mellow
rumble that sounds great on the 3.9. Doesnt sound like "bumblebees" at all.

-Dane