Re: RE: RE: Flowmaster or Gibson?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 11:56:38 EST

Aluminum doesn't rust... it can suffer from Corrosion (like from salt)

Aluminized steel will eventually rust...

Stainless steel can (depending on the composition of the particular type of
stainless) suffer discoloration, corrosion, rust, etc.

My advice: Go with the one that sounds the best to you!

Later!
Tom "Slick"