Re: A call to all Canuk Dak owners

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 23:17:13 EST

SOMEONE HELP!! QUICK SOMEONE GET AN EXORCIST! The Mud Pit has taken
over Bob!

Man, if I didn't know the Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving in October,
I would take a guess that you overdosed on some baaaad bird this year, Bob.

Dion CAN stay in Vegas... I wouldn't even wish her sent back to
Canada... thats too cruel to you folks. She can stay in Vegas where the
radiation from the nuke testing will eat away at her vocal cords.

Your insults twards our "president" bother me not one bit heheh...

And be nice... or you will not only be invaded by Yanks.. but Chicago
yanks! I just might slide across the border and attend a few of yer
Candian mopar meets. Equipped to change all of yer Kilometer speedo
gauges over to US Standard .. then roll the guages forward :-P

Also I KNOW where Canada is located - - its way up there where Santy
Claus and the polar bears live. I watch Red/Green Show ya know!!

:-P

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/