Re: o/t: pictures of telephone jack wiring

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 05:59:07 EST

the wires at your phone jack dont really mean much until you find out what
wires they used outside at you box...

once you kow for sure what wires were used outside(colors) then you can pare
them up at the outlet in the house

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  4:10am up 15 days, 16:37, 0 users, load average: 0.54, 0.20, 0.08
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/