Re: A call to all Canuk Dak owners

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 05:57:20 EST

OK, Now you've done it!!! You ain't screwing with LetterMen!!!!!!

You can have therest of it but leave Dave alone

hehe

Way to much time ony our hands....

but funny

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  4:10am up 15 days, 16:37, 0 users, load average: 0.54, 0.20, 0.08
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/