Re: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 07:48:03 EST

If the coil is firing the crankshaft sensor is working ok. When working on
the distributor did you turn it. The injector spray, not the plug firing,
is controlled by the pickup inside the distributor and if you did anything
to change that timing the fuel is not getting injected at the correct time
such as after the plug has already fired.