Re: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 15:15:30 EST

with #1 removed and hanging on exhaust manifold, are you seeing any spark
what so ever while someone cranks it.... blue is best..

I had a problem with it not starting, but it was the pump filter in my
tank.. you could hear it running but it was so plugged it wasnt really
getting enough fuel to the TBI

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  2:10pm up 17 days, 2:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/