Re: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 14:37:07 EST

  I'm pretty sure I didn't turn the distributor in any way. I just took off
the cap, pulled the rotor straight up and then removed the pickup plate. I
then installed my new parts.
  Could the distributor itself be the problem? What is involved with
checking it?....removal/installation.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6 Auto