RE: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 14:36:01 EST

<snip>
> What am I missing? What else can I check? The truck is cranking fine,
> but it doesn't want to start. Are there any relays, sensors or
> other parts
> I can check??? I'm stumped...and getting very frustrated.
> Thanks!
> --Aaron--

Have you checked for any codes being set? Lacking a scanner, use the key
on,off,on,off,on sequence and watch the check engine light.

Have you moved the distributor without re-indexing properly?

Have you modified your throttle position sensor?

Are sensor connectors tight on your MAP, IAT, coolant temp, TPS and AIS
motor.

RayB