Re: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 21:09:53 EST

Tom,
  When removing the sparkplugs I can see/smell fuel on them so I'm sure that
at least some fuel is getting there. I can also hear the pump running when
I first turn the key on.
  I assume that the pump could be working and still not be supplying the
engine with the correct fuel pressure? It seems to me that it would at
least stumble in an attempt to start if that were the case, but it doesn't.
  Anyway, I don't think checking the fuel pressure is a bad idea though.
What is it that I need to buy? Where do I hook it up? What is the
procedure for checking? I'm not familiar with this at all.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6 Auto