Re: Finally Got it to Start!!

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 17:13:54 EST

In a message dated 12/1/02 4:58:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< Now the question is, what's causing it to get too much fuel on a cold
 start-up? I started it up a couple more times after I let it run a while
 and it started fine. Could the throttle position sensor be the cause?
   Thanks to Jim, Bob, Brett, Jon, Bill and others who've taken time to help
 me figure this out. These things are VERY frustrating. >>

How about leaky fuel injector(s)? When the truck is hot, it's probably going
to push the fuel and burn it. When the truck cools down, and the fuel
leaking from the injector is allowed to pool, you might be flooding it. What
do you all think?

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD