Re: Finally Got it to Start!!

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 11:35:20 EST

It almost sounds like an ecm problem to me. When the engine is cold the
computer I believe uses a pre programmed cold start setting for mixture,
idle speed etc. After a warm up the sensors like O2, etc take over. Unless
ALL of the injectors are leaking (doubtful) I dont see how that could cause
all the plugs to gas foul at once. Maybe the fuel pressure regulator is
stuck wide open, I don't know, maybe Bernd can offer a suggestion better
than I. I am glad you got it started though. Maybe trouble shooting will
be easier now.