RE: Finally Got it to Start!!

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 17:45:42 EST

<snip>
> Now the question is, what's causing it to get too much fuel on a cold
> start-up? I started it up a couple more times after I let it run a while
> and it started fine. Could the throttle position sensor be the cause?
> <snip>
> --Aaron--

If it runs fine warm it's probably not the TPS. I think it could be the
idle air speed (AIS) motor on the back of the TB as it's job is to provide
the right amount of air at idle (and of course, starting). Maybe the TB
needs a good cleaning as well.

You might check again for codes, just in case it set one now that it runs.

RayB