Re: RE: ECU ReplaceD - 92 Dak V8

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 02:57:54 EST

I yanked the bulb out of the clusters of both my 89's... its just a
dummy light and does not warn of any problems. Totally different from
teh check engine light. Owners manual says so , FSM says so. I'm not
paying anyone to turn off an idiot light that will only come back on
again. Since I check my engine just about every time I go under the
hood - and I check all my componants regularly on my own.. I see no
reason to bother with the light.

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/