Re: Re: RE: No Heat?

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 21:02:04 EST

Not neccessarily.. low antifreeze will allow temp gauge to move(rather
quickly) but will not allow heat in the cab..

First thing I would check is for addequate level of antifreeze, then the
thermostat then, last, but not least, the dealership to have the system
purged with a pressurized purge, then lastly into the dash for a clogged
core..

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:09pm up 2 days, 10:11, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/