Re: RE: Re: Dec. 7th 1941

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 11:40:43 EST

Actually my point was proved last night at work, I asked
the guy's what was so special about Dec 7 th and all I got was a blank stare
like what the hell am I smoking.
Then I asked DEC 7th 1941, AND STILL GOT THE SAME blank look!!
We have a couple of kids working at the store on the evening shift and they
didn't know a thing about that date either.
Well after a short history lesson they realized the significance of that
day. (slow day at the store, had some time to kill)
Makes me wonder what they are taught in history now a days!!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com