RE: RE: Hypertech address

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 17:28:57 EST

I noticed that as well. Not trying to bash a product I haven't tried but
it's also curious that some of their peak HP and torque improvements are
achieved as low as 1000 rpm??

Guess we need to see some member's actual dyno or track numbers to really
know. Too bad they don't make the programmer for the Gen II daks or I'd try
one out (if they have a full refund return policy). With the extensive
records I keep of every run I've ever made, I'd know with one visit to the
track if it was worth the money. (course I'd have to wait till spring cause
the local tracks are all closed. something about snow and ice??):-)

RayB