Re: Buying New Truck (LONG!)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 11:09:07 EST

Tom, my personal opinion would be for you to sell both Daks.
This is based on all the trouble and headaches that you had just driving to
Jon's last summer with little problems.

If you can't part with both of them, then sell at least one of 'em. That
way, even if it just 1000 bucks or so, it will help with the payments on the
Ram. And i can't see the guy at the dealership not honouring what he quoted
you, unless he came off as a total sleazeball...

Anyway, as for getting it inspected, you should be able to listen to how the
engine sounds, and look for any "leakage" from the engine to determne
whether or not there is anything wrong under the hood.
But, with that plow sitting on the front i would DEFINITELY get it to a
suspension place to have them check everything out.
You and i both know what kind of damage can be caused it the previous owner
slammed the plow a few times.

And if you do get that bad boy, it better go through the pit next 4th of
July!!!! hehehehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....