RE: Ball Joints

From: Shane Craven (shanec@SPIE.org)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 13:07:21 EST

You can buy zerks (grease fittings) that screw into the middle of those joints and replaces the greaseless "caps" or needle fittings that are on there now. I did this to my pitman arm when I had to replace that. Any auto store should have them--I bought mine at Schucks. Hope this helps! By the way, I grease 14 zerks every time I change my oil on my 92 CC 4x4 3.9L.

Shane Craven
Bellingham, WA