Re: RE: Ball Joints

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 23:00:50 EST

I have a 97 Dak, but what your saying is that on the 92's on the upper ball
joints that if they are not fitted with the Zerk fittings you can unscrew
the top of this joint and purchase a new one that has the Zerk fitting
attachment built in? I've looked at mine and they are all one piece and
unfortunately there is nothing that will unscrew to replace with an
aftermarket piece. I wish there was. Anyone with a 97 done this?

Thanks
Jay