Re: Leaking at the rear of the Transmission Extension Housing.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 10:00:11 EST

Don,
The seal should cost about $5 max at your local auto parts store. You can
use a flat blade screwdriver to remove it, and a mallet to put the new one
in. after you drop the driveshaft, it should take about 10 mins max. Just
remember to put down a drip pan, trans fluid will most certainly come out
all over the place. It should work that way, it has on every other
transmission i've ever had to do that to.

-Josh