Leaking at the rear of the Transmission Extension Housing.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 05:40:44 EST

While playing under my dak yesterday noticed a leak at rear of the
Transmission Extension Housing and the Drive shaft. Is a slow leak of ATF. I
just drained and changed filters last week in the transmission, But It looks
as if been leaking longer then that. I met with Greg yesterday at the
unofficial multi D/FW area club meet. Greg says it a easy fix. Anyone else
have any words of wisdom, hints, where to get the seal from, price and what
special tools needed. The Dak has about 40100 miles on it.

I could try to have it fixed under my extended service policy for a $25
deductible.

--
Don Mallett

http://FindFreedom.com/mallett