Re: RE: RE: Rattling noise in engine compartment when started cold

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 20:19:06 EST

That is exactly what my problem is then!!!. I just checked it out.

The weird thing is I just installed a carsound cat about 3 months ago. I
had my mom mention to me she thought the truck was louder.... I just blew it
off as her usual b**ching. But now things are finally adding up.

D**MNIT!!, I HATE WHEN SHES RIGHT!! :)

Gary Hedlin