Re: Got "smoked" today....

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 09:56:34 EST

its kinda like my dads v6 2wd can eat my 4wd alive but he gets angry when
wifes little GT zips by at about 125(highest I have had it so far)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:10am up 16 days, 23:11, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/