Re: Re: And the hits just keep on coming...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 09:27:54 EST

Sorry to hear that, I know what it's like to get broken into and then not be
able to get it fixed. Back many moons ago, someone busted into my Camaro
(84 Z28 with a 396) and took out my entire stereo (Boston Acoustics/PPI
sponsored at the time) and over 200 CD's along with my T-Tops. My total
loss was around $8,000 and NONE of it was covered by my insurance. Believe
me, I know how you feel. If you need any help picking up the pieces let me
know, I'm on the south side of Chicago. Email me off list and I'll give you
my cell #.

-Josh