Re: Stolen Sound Systems

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 13:40:53 EST

My car was sponsored by Boston Acoustics and PPI, I had to have the stickers
or I'd lose my sponsorship and have to pay the other 50% of the cost of the
equipment. Now, with my Dak, I wouldn't dare put any stickers on it. I've
got a Mancow sticker and a Summit Racing one. Why advertise, stealth is
better anyway. You can't give up the element of suprise.

-Josh

<<snip>>