Re: I got my stuff back!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 01:00:49 EST

Looks like that first post attempt went through... thought it timed out
so added the part about the crank calls and resent... disregard first post.

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/