4X4 In The Urban Jungle

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 00:38:02 EST

Ugggh, I had to venture out to the malls today with Mom to do some last
minute shopping. She told me she needed me and my truck to pick up the big
stuff for the kids. Man, how I hate crowds!! Anyways, to the point of this
story, we were in a parking lot trying to get out, but there was a line
behind us that just didn't move. My Mom grew impatient, looked in front of
me, and told me "You have a 4x4, just put it in 4wd and hop the median" Hey,
she said it, I didn't, so I then flipped it into 4HI and hopped the stop and
over the median and out to the street, much to other's dismay, but what do I
care what others think of me :) I thought it was funny as hell!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts