Re: 4.56 the max for 9.25"?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 03:28:29 EST

I have an uneasy feeling about this. I'm definatly bringing my
camcorder and more film (and a new camera) to next years BBQ....
this oughta be good! ..... I have Norm's phone number... I'll call and
tell him to set aside a few flatbeds for July. ;-D

I distinctly feel a friendly, unoffical,"who is going to show up with
the most outragious rig" contest, brewing up here for the 5th Meet!
Should be an interesting set of trucks rolling down King Drive come
summer time.

Them poor locals.... (shaking head)

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/