RE: ATF+3 in transfer case?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 07:11:10 EST

In '92 they used ATF+2 so no telling what they recommend now. Check around
for a TSB on that. I found one for my '00 Jeep *transmission* that
recommends going to +4 instead of the original fill of +3. Can't help on
the transfer case per se as mine (NV247) calls for a "special" lube from
Chrysler.

RayB