Re: A question of curriosity

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 00:21:18 EST

Damn, thank you for that info. A wheel swap sounds like the logical thing
to do. I can also look at different tire sizes at the same time. My
p215-75-15's have a 27 inch overall height. If I swap rims, I can also go
with a lower profile tire, get the height down to 25-26 inches, and also
increase my rear end ratio. am I correct?

Gary Hedlin

in article 20021229045231.31750.qmail@web21309.mail.yahoo.com, Wayne at