Re: Gen II white face guages

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 11:00:50 EST

Here's a link to my write-up on the install of procarparts white
gages(same as the silver ones).
http://www.dakota-truck.net/ARCHIVES/0211/0112.html
After running them for awhile, they're holding up and still look good,
but make sure you use some good double sided tape. My truck doesn't have
power mirrors, so I went to a local yard and picked up a light switch
that had a spot for the mirror control, and that's where I put the dimmer
switch. I can get some pics if you're interested. As for the
instrument bulbs, they just twist out of the back(you have to pull the
whole cluster though). HTH!

Matthew
'92 CC 3.9L 4x2, Procarpart's White Face Gages
Herculiner, Dynomax cat-back, and 14x3 open element
AR-767 w/Goodyear Eagle 1 Nascar 275/60R15

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:34:52 -0500 "Gregg" <GTOmo@onlineracin.com>
writes:

> Hey folks.
>
> I checked through the archives, but did not come up with much.
> This
> question is to anyone that has used the procarparts.com white face
> guages
> for the 91-96 dakotas.
>
> How was the install? I am looking at the silver reverse one (w/o
> the large
> glowing circle). Also, I think that there are some burnt out bulbs
> in my
> dash/guage area...it has some dark areas, how hard are these to
> replace?
>
> TIA
>
> Gregg
> 92 CC V6