RE: Re: Re: Billet 4" stroker kit for 3.9

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 09:10:20 EST

IF the engine wasn't that new (i.e. '99 or so) couldn't you have just
got around that by buying either a new PCM or getting the MP one? I know
they are several hundred dollars but otherwise I don't see the problem
since the 318 was a production engine. Maybe because it wasn't that year
but then I would find a 360 and get around it that way.

Jeff Durling