Re: Billet 4" stroker kit for 3.9

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 23:11:19 EST

Thank you Jon! I knew in my heart this couldn't be as difficult as it was made out to be!
Factories like things to be simple to be sure everything runs smoothly. Add a complicated
variable, like black magic voodoo in building a V6 vs. V8 truck, and you'd end up with two
factories to keep everything seperate!

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
   Yep, in fact the VIN decoder on the DML home page will do it for you.
If you input your vin, and change a digit, it will tell you the check
digit is wrong, and tell you what the check digit "should" be if all the
others are correct. Change the check digit to that number, and presto -
a new "valid" VIN. ;-)

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/vin

more good info snipped for space ........
<unsnip>