Re: Rising up the front end?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 23:17:42 EST

At 08:41 PM 1/2/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm looking at my Dak with the new tires 31x10.5x15 and the front looks
>lower then the rear by a inch or so. I said "looks" it just the way the
>tires fill the wheel wells. What are the pros and cons to lifting the front
>end if you can by adjusting the torsion bar? Its a 4x2.

I know what you mean... The rear wheel wells really do make it look that way.

I would think that lifting the front end would remove that appearance of the
rear being higher and the front, but would make the front actually be higher
than the rear -- in which case you could see that the truck sat at an angle.

-Bill