Re: street racing and daks

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 06:52:07 EST

I read the article... I read some of the DML posts and replies on the
topic... heres my two cents.

Yes, its illegal, yes its dangerous... but common sence has a huge role
in it. In agreement with Andy... if it is just you and another
driver... then its not as inappropreate as it would be on a heavily
driven road. YOu STILL are at risk because you will never know when
someone may run a red light or a stop sign and end up testing your
airbags for you the hard way.

I NEVER under any circumstance take part in a street race or drag if I
have passengers. NEVER. I refuse to put anyone riding with me in
danger, and have ignored requests by a few passengers of mine (friends)
to "take on the guy next to me".

Anyway I'm going to sleep...

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/