RE: Powertrax No-slip

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 22:19:47 EST

I know a number of Jeep owners that have installed it into their
corporate 8.25" axles and love them. It is supposed to be a fairly
straight forward installation although I have heard of a few requiring
minor modifications to parts to get everything in right. All in all
from what my friends tell me they would do it all over again, well worth
it. We are considering one for our Dak...

-Marc-