Re: Re: New Dodge truck Suspension

From: Iver Nielsen (dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 07:17:40 EST

I read a magazine dedicated to trailer towing. While I am no GM fan, this
system sounds good "on paper". Since it is a "drive by wire" system, there
would be no feeling in the steering wheel. Regarding towing or system
failure: the rear steering system mechanically returns to center when
anything fails in the electronic control system. I am skeptical. I would
love to try it. I regularly tow a 27' long 4000 lb RV travel trailer.

Iver
StonieJr@glenniver.net