Re: Oil return to pan problem

From: 2k_QC_4.7_5spd (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:17:59 EST

Bill

I used pennzoil Synthetic blend 10/30. (i know, WHY!)

The truck is always hot when i check the oil. After about 5 minutes (after
pumping gas) the oil would be down about 1/2 quart.

The dealer changed the oil, ran it (not sure how long) checked it, was down
1 quart, checked in 1 hour, down 1/2 quart, 2 hours, was at the full line.

They checked with Dodge and they claim its ok.

I just got the truck bacl last night so i'll be timing the oil return when
hot ASAP.

http://southernmopar.org/