swaybar sizes?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 09:41:11 EST

Quick question here... I went and got some new endlinks from Dodge, since I
had broken one I got both new ones ($40 each! ouch!) and a set of the 30mm
energy suspension swaybar bushings to put on my 2000 CC V6. Now, my truck
is not a sport model, it's a base model built on the 23W chassis (i think)
and I don't have a rear sway bar. Well, lo and behold, the bar that I have
in front is way bigger than 30mm! (borrowing a micrometer today, will mic
the bar tonight) Could I have the R/T front bar in there instead to
compensate for not having a rear bar? I'm the only owner of the truck and I
know that I didn't switch it out, it came that way from the factory. Anyone
have any ideas about this little predicamint? I'm driving around with no
front swaybar at the moment.... They didn't give me the nuts for the
endlinks either. Grrr.... Oh, and the bar seems to be quite heavy, I don't
think that it's hollow inside like it should be for the 2k.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L