RE: Shocks for y2k Quad

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 10:56:39 EST

When I had my QC I compared it underneath once to a CC and RC dak. I
didn't see any difference. My guess as to why they don't offer them is
they don't have a set out yet valved to the specific weight on the rear
of the QC. Even though it isn't too much different Bilstein prides
themselves on the very specific shock setups they do for different
vehicles.

Jeff Durling