Re: RE: K&N Gen II problem

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 17:45:20 EST

I hear ya, I have no issues with the way the stock air hat seals. Maybe
it's just me, but on my truck, the K&N just doesn't look like it has a solid
seal all the way around. Also, if you put some pressure on the tube, you
can see the hat lift up on the opposite side... Not good.

But, my oil analysis hasn't shown any ill-effects either so who knows?

Russ