SQUEEEEEAK!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 21:58:33 EST

Ok guys, I need some help/info. My driver's side door
is sqeaking like crazy. I know where it is and what it
is, but I don't know what type of grease I use to fix
it. It is that little roller thing that rolls when you
shut the door. It is the thing that helps keep the
door open half the way, and all the way. I have no
clue what the scientific name is for it, but it is the
roller thingy. :O)

I tried to use WD40, but it seems to have made it
worse. I'm sure that was the wrong thing to use, but I
had to try something. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274