RE: "heated" words over wood burning stove

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 14:17:27 EST

I hear you about the insurance agent. Last year, I bought a log home on 30
acres in Kentucky as my weekend getaway place. I had Amica insurance, but
when they asked me if I owned guns, and I answered, "Yes I do," they
cancelled me. Even though I own a permit to carry, it made no difference.
Of course I could have lied...but, you know the story.
Rascal