Rattling...

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 15:19:01 EST

Hey DML...need some help here. I am at wits end with this rattling noise
that I get w/ the throttle down. The truck is nice and quiet under idle,
but as soon as I step on the gas (even lightly) I get this springy rattling
noise from the engine compartment. I know it's not the cat because that is
a different rattle and I've been through that before...this almost sounds
like a loose spring vibrating or something...I don't know how to describe
it, but it's driving me nuts...any thoughts?